Energy Measuring Instrument EM-71
Multifunctional meter for panel-mounting
The EM-71 is an effective panel-mounting measuring instrument (96x96 mm) and replaces all analogue measuring instruments. 3-phase current and voltage in 6 quadrants operation in class 0,2 is measured and thereby the work in class 0,5 sec. as well as all other network quantities, e.g. harmonics up to the 50th harmonic. Via current transformers can be measured with N/5A and N/1A as well as Rogowski coil (333 mV).
The multifunctional meter has a backlited, large and easy-to-read digital display. It is easily operated via 4 function buttons. A PT100 sensor is integrated. It is used in 400 V as well as in 690 V networks.
The equipment includes Ethernet interface and web server in order to easily connect PLC systems.
The EM-71 is equipped with one digital input and 2 digital outputs.
The instrument is parameterized and/or visualized with the ENVIS software.
Fields of application:
- Consumption measurement electric energy
- Consumption measurement gas (digital input)
- Integration in PLC systems
- ISO 50001 certification
- UH: 90…275 V AC, 80…350 V DC
- 8 - 620 V LL
- 5A/1A; 333 mV
- 4 function buttons
- Integrated Pt100 sensor
- Ethernet interface, web server
- 1 digital input
- 2 digital outputs
- Gas pulse recording via digital input
- Modbus TCP slave interface
- 400 g
- 96 x 96 x 80 mm (WxHxD)
- Software ENVIS Basic (parametrize and evaluation software)
- Top hat rail adapter